We are a family run business and have been established in the local area for 10 years. We understand that your kitchen buying experience should be an enjoyable one; therefore we always strive to exceed our customers’ expectations from the initial consultation and design to through to the fitting process and beyond, long after the dust has settled.
- The service and quality is great, and we had peace of mind knowing that we would get all jobs done.The consultation was great, different ideas were suggested to suit the budget. We thoroughly recommend Lifetime Kitchens.
- Mr & Mrs Hisarchi, Buckingham
- We were attracted to Lifetime Kitchens by the good quality kitchen units, good choices of styles and types of wood, and reasonable prices. The service was excellent. The kitchen was expertly fitted in reasonable time scales. We found Lifetime Kitchens very reliable, and during the discussion of what we wanted everything was considered and we got everything we wanted. We have recommended you to friends we told them how good the quality of the kitchens were, how good the fitting was and how expert and reliable the fitters were.
- Mr & Mrs Mayhew, Maids Moreton
- We chose Lifetime Kitchens because they were recommended by neighbour, they are a local firm, and they have a good choice of kitchens at reasonable prices. We found the service to be friendly and efficient from start to finish. They arrived promptly, worked hard and cleared up thoroughly. They showed genuine concern that we were happy with both the service and the product- WE WERE! They listened to our ideas, but also offered constructive suggestions, which was very helpful. The service provided by Lifetime Kitchens was excellent, friendly but very professional. We’d have no hesitation in recommending this company to others.
- Mr & Mrs Roderick, Buckingham
- We had various visits from Jamie, which gained our trust & confidence. The quality of the materials looked good and the planning, advice and attention to detail was very good and very accommodating always. A very good quality service and value for money from a good local service. We would recommend Lifetime Kitchens to anyone.
- Mr & Mrs Scarf, Verney Junction
- We chose Lifetime Kitchens because they offered a personal service and value for money. They gave a great individual service, were very caring and professional and had good communication.
- Mr & Mrs Wells, Buckingham
- Great service, great guys, recommended
- Mr Jones, Milton Keynes
- We have absolutely no hesitation in recommending Lifetime Kitchens to anyone looking to have a new kitchen installed. We looked for some considerable time at a whole range of companies both large and small but were most impressed with the confidence and professionalism of this company. All of the other companies we saw required us to commit the complete cost of the project up front. Lifetime kitchens only required a fifty percent deposit, the remainder to be paid on satisfactory completion of the project. This reflected the confidence in their ability to complete the kitchen to a very acceptable degree.After placing the order we received a comprehensive time table of the events that were to follow and this was carried out to the letter and the project finished on time
Jamie and all his colleagues were very amiable throughout the installation and patiently answered all our queries. They were very meticulous in everything they did; nothing would satisfy them but perfection which did not go unnoticed.
We could not be more pleased with the result.
- Len and Jane Williams, Hardwick, Bucks